• Broad knowledge and expertise on IT Management (System, Network, Datacenter, Cloud), IT Audit, IT Governance (COBIT), IT Service Management (ITIL), IT Security (ISO 27001), Business Continuity, Vendor Management, ERP/CRM Implementation, Project Management, Database Administration, Business Solutions, Enterprise Applications, Factory IT/Industry 4.0, Digital Transformation, Business Intelligence, Reporting.
• 16 years of experience in Trading, Banking, Manufacturing and Financial sectors holding various positions from IT operations to IT management.
• Develop, implement and maintain processes and procedures for effective delivery of services and compliance with regulatory guidance.
• Develop and manage budgets for the IT department and ensure they comply with stated goals, guidelines and objectives.
• Contribute to the development of IT departmental strategies to align with the overall business strategy as well as corporate strategy.
• Author (Windows Server 2012 R2 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Vista
Microsoft Certification Official Transcript