Update Rollup 5 for System Center 2016 Operations Manager
System Center 2016 Operations Manager için Update Rollup 5 yayınlandı. Aşağıdaki iyileştirme ve fixleri içermektedir.
Issues that are fixed and improvements that are included
- SCOM console and Service Manager console for PowerShell modules can now coexist on the same server.Note Both SCOM Update Rollup 5 (this update) and Service Manager Update Rollup 5 (update KB 4093685) must be installed to resolve this issue.
- Active Directory Integration rules are not visible or editable in an upgraded 2016 Management Group. This prevents the ongoing management of Active Directory integration assignment in the upgraded Management Group.
- When the UNIX host name on the server is in lowercase, the OS and MonitoredByinformation is displayed incorrectly in the Unix/Linux Computers view.
- Active Directory integrated agents do not display correct failover server information.
- Performance views in the web console do not persist the selection of counters after web console restart or refresh.
- The PowerShell cmdlet Get-SCXAgent fails with error “This cmdlet requires PowerShell version 3.0 or greater.”
- During the upgrade from SCOM 2016 to SCOM 1801, if the reporting server is installed on a server other than the management server, the upgrade fails. Additionally, you receive the error message, “The management server to which this component reports has not been upgraded.”
- If a group name has been changed through the operations console, the Get-SCOMGroupcmdlet does not retrieve the group data that includes the changed group name.
- Error HTTP 500 occurs when you access Diagram view through the web console.
- When you download a Linux management pack after you upgrade to SCOM 2016, the error “OpsMgr Management Configuration Service failed to process configuration request (Xml configuration file or management pack request)” occurs.
- The SQLCommand Timeout property is exposed so that it can be dynamically adjusted by users to manage random and expected influx of data scenarios.
- The MonitoringHost process crashes and returns the exception “System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.”
- When company knowledge is edited by using the Japanese version of Microsoft Office through the SCOM console, the error (translated in English) “Failed to launch Microsoft Word. Please make sure Microsoft Word is installed. Here is the error message: Item with specified name does not exist” occurs.
- Accessing Silverlight dashboards displays the “Web Console Configuration Required” message because of a certificate issue.
- Microsoft.SystemCenter.ManagementPack.Recommendations causes errors to be logged on instances of Microsoft SQL Server that have case-sensitive collations.
- Deep monitoring displays error “Discovery_Not_Found” if the installation of JBoss application server is customized.
- Adds support for the Lancer driver on IBM Power 8 Servers that use AIX.
- The ComputerOptInCompatibleMonitor monitor is disabled in the Microsoft.SystemCenter.Advisor.Internal management pack. This monitor is no longer valid.